Pages

30.4.07

Another day and something new

This week I have been mostly testing:

Facebook
Twitter
Linkedin
Fuelmyblog
Wordpress

So far? Twitter is cool but I'm not sure what I am doing with it. Linkedin - really good. Fuelmyblog - [disclaimer -I have an interest in the business] but it works for me. Wordpress - testing a site for a client and BARC.
Professionally I am getting a lot of requests from clients asking how they can best harness social media. Honest answer is that I don't know. Any views or comments?

3 comments:

Alex P said...

I'm in exactly the same boat when it comes to Twitter. I know I like it, but I'm not quite sure to do with it! Especially as Facebook, which I have a much larger network on, essentially replicates Twitter via status updates now.

Anonymous said...

Have been reading for a while, but just thought I'de say that this was a really worthwhile read!
Jon

skinhead

Lisa said...

Have you seen Jaiku - bit like Twitter but has more flexibility and you can comment on others' posts. Again not sure what to do with it though! www.jaiku.com - oh and you can post from your phone.