Five things I discovered this week:
- Some people will never change – even when you explain the blindingly obvious to them, they will never concede a point. Stay away from them.
- Most people mean well, even when they make mistakes. So I now try to congratulate people on their failures.
- Tax bills can come down as well as go up. This week mine came down. Result
- The things that you think are important don’t mean a damn to other people. So get over your self.
- Gordon Brown will probably be a very good Prime Minister. I now feel confident in the Labour Party again.